Me Thinks I'm Screwed

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by vega191, Jan 18, 2008.

1. vega191

vega191 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    so i upgraded to 1.1.3 last night because I wanted to try it out. Everythings awesome, except i don't have money to buy the stupid app pack. Anyways, when I got tired of not being able to do any of the old stuff I decided to downgrade using the "Worlds easiest whatever" and as soon as I did that iTunes stopped recognizing my iPod completely. So after uninstalling 7.6 downloading and installing 7.5 and trying to restore 5 times it finally worked. SO i tried ipodtouchmaster's method and as soon as i typed 'enterrecovery' my ipod went straight into restore mode. i just finished restoring and now i'm reluctant to try to downgrade again just so i won't have to wait for so long.
    any help would be lovely......
    thanks
  2. crystalnightmares

crystalnightmares New Member

yer im kinda stuk on 1.1.3 atm to

Please Register or Log in to view images

but i hav a mac and its impossible to get help for downgrading with a mac :|

may i ask, how you uninstalled your itunes 7.6 and installed 7.5? i got 7.6 atm....
  3. vega191

vega191 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    just googled itunes 7.5 download and went through filehippo
  4. vega191

vega191 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    okay i'm retarded

i didn't watch all of his video and i didn't know it was supposed to go into restore mode. my bad

Please Register or Log in to view images