Max Payne: seen it?

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by frightenedcow, Dec 26, 2008.

1. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    anyone seen that new Max Payne movie? is it any good? it looks great. i love the game for the xbox so thats why i really wana see it cuz the game was good. im waiting till its on DVD. does anyone know when that is? i aint searchin.
  2. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

seen the movie in the theatre... never played the game or anything.. just a spur of the moment movie thing lol... nice movie... really interesting and i really enjoyed it...i dont know when its coming out on dvd but it should be soon... watch it

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i would watch it online but i think thats a desperate atempt to see a movie cuz they are usually pretty low quality. i started watching it one night but stoped and then the next day i told my friend i started watching it and he siad that he started it online too! wierd coincidence that we watched the begining of the same movie the same night.
  4. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Download a high quality video *******. There's loads out there, I was going to download it but decided against it since I didn't like the look of it.
  5. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

I quite liked it, a bit....weird until you understand it.
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    If you haven't played the game and have no idea whatsoever what's going on, it wouldn't make any sense. If you have a basic understanding of the premise before you watch it, the movie's decently entertaining.
  7. roboticos

roboticos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Kinda retarded with all the demons and such.