Mass issues Jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by DemonSteel479, Jun 26, 2009.

1. DemonSteel479

DemonSteel479 New Member

So I have been trying, unsucessfully, for about three days to jailbreak my iPod touch First Gen. I have used WinPwn QuickPwn, redsn0w, ZiPhone, Voltage, and all of them over again with downgraded firmware. My computer realizes that the iPod is in DFU mode but none of the programs I have tried to date have been able to recognize it. I am currently running 2.0.2 and would like to get back to my original 2.2.1 but iTunes is blocking me from doing so. Please help, I have tried different USB cables and even different ports on my computer.
  2. TouchCast

TouchCast Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Man trust me; upgrade to 3.0 and you don't want to jailbreak anymore

Please Register or Log in to view images

jailbreakning your iPod only Makes inslow and terrible to use, that's why i don't do it any more

Please Register or Log in to view images

And if you do want to jailbreak; update to 2.2.1 Ans jailbreak with quikpwn!
  3. DemonSteel479

DemonSteel479 New Member

I have actually bought the 3.0 update but iTunes won't let me update. it says an uknown error 1604 occoured. any idea how to fix it? (And I cant get it to work with even the most advanced quickpwn to date.

EDIT: After trying the Voltage Booter I realized that the program didn't realize that my iPod was connected, telling me that it couldn't bet past '2.1.1 iBSS' any sugestions