Release Mass Effect Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Zigg47, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey guys i am finally finished with my mass effect theme! i just finished with it 5 mins ago so i thought i would post it up now. The theme consists a nice wallpaper showcasing Commander Shephard himself, 52 icons, and a nice slider of the Normandy (props go to xValidToasterx for that). In order to put the slider on your ipod you need to put it into var>root> Library>Customize>MainSLiderImages. This took me a while to make so positive feedback and rep is appreciated. The icons consists of 16 of the mass effect characters and then 36 of the icons are the achievements from the game. I picked to choose most of them as achievements because when i really looked at them i thought they were pretty cool looking. The reason i made this theme was because even though the game came out a while ago i still enjoy playing because of its massive open world to play with. So plz enjoy my official mass effect theme and if you like it plz rep me and leave me some positive feedback.

Attached Files:

2. xValidToasterx

xValidToasterx New Member

Very nice, Even though i dont play mass effect its still pretty cool.
  3. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey guys if i could get a little more feedback on my theme that would be great thx!
  4. pieman2

pieman2 New Member

I like the theme. It's awesome.
  5. Prabz

Prabz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  7. Temok

Temok New Member

The edges to the icons are a little messed up.. otherwise its good.
  8. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    alright so

the wallpaper is fine

the dock doesn't really match anything but it still looks good, always liked that dock

now then the icons

the ones outside the dock are all pretty blurry and VERY badly rendered (huge white choppy border around all of them), putting them on a white background would fix this

the ones in the dock don't have as much of a border, music has a kinda choppy white one, and itunes has a choppy black one. photos gets chopped off on the left side, and looks pretty weird. all of these are blurry aswell.
  9. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i definetly agree on your opinion but i do have to say that part of it is gimps fault. Currently im trying to find a copy of photoshop somewhere so hopefully this will help