Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga CRASHES

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by paulo490, Jan 26, 2009.

1. paulo490

paulo490 New Member

Hi whenever I play Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga on gpSPhone I always experience a crash with an annoying screeching noise about 10 minutes into the game.

The BIOS and ROM image are both correct, along with the 0777 hex properties on all files and folders.

What could be causing this crash?
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not all ROMs work with gpSPhone. Grand Theft Auto Advance is a classic example.
  3. paulo490

paulo490 New Member

But it has been confirmed that this particular game is fully compatible with gpSPhone and I've talked to people who were able to get very far in the game without any trouble. This means that the problem is on my end and I can't figure it out!
  4. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try getting a new ROM then. That seems like the only plausible explanation if the ROM has been confirmed to work.
  5. paulo490

paulo490 New Member

I'm sorry to shoot down every suggestion, but I've tried every ROM available on the internet!

I now have ~45mb of free ram, all sorts of combinations of permissions, and I don't see why in the world this game would still crash on me!

All my other games work! Can someone who has a working game PLEASE send me their version of the ROM?
  6. orange.7

orange.7 Member

Reintall GpSPhone
  7. Hammy

Hammy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yea, I tried that, does anyone have a good ROM for this game?
    I mean, I have it, but like 5 minutes into it, it makes this screech and freezes like when there's a Gameboy and the cartridge is pulled out.
    This is one of my favorite Gameboy games, so can someone help?