Maps.app "No Search Results Found"

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by neil125, Apr 6, 2008.

1. neil125

neil125 New Member

Hello Eveyone, I have searched all over and i cant seem to find a fix or anyone else with this problem

I have a 1.1.4 jailbroken ipod touch. I have all the apps working and google maps DOES open and everything seems to be fine. BUT when i search for an address, or driving directions, anywhere, it just comes up right away with "No Search Results could be found" or "driving cirections could not be received."

I dont know what to do. So far i have tried the GMM.Framework Fix from Blaze on Installer.

Anyone else with this problem? or does anyone how to fix it?

Thank you.
  2. unicum

unicum New Member

Are you connected to internet ?
  3. neil125

neil125 New Member

Yes I was. I am currently away from a WiFi connection and wont be able to access one for several weeks. I will test and make sure i was connected when i can but i am almost positive i was.
  4. neil125

neil125 New Member

Figured out the problem. I WAS connected to the wifi in my house. But my router was messed up and wasnt allowing me to upload anything (email attachments, photos etc) for the longest time. I finally got fed up and reset the router and everything. Maps now works perfectly.

I figured i'd post my solution just in case anyone else comes across this with the same problem.