Manual

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sr900400, Aug 17, 2009.

1. sr900400

sr900400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello all, I just bought a new Ipod Touch 16gb and would like to have my owners manual on the device. As it is, the file is quite large and I don't care for reading most PDF's on it anyway.

While I was awaiting my iTouch's arrival, I thought I saw somewhere an owner's manual optimized for it. It could have been a manual for the iPhone, I really don't recall right now.

can anyone help with this?
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    It in your bookmarks inside of Safari app
  3. sr900400

sr900400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there any easy way that I can view this offline?
  4. chinook

chinook New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    take screenshots of it
  5. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you jailbreak your iPod, you can download the .pdf and put it on your iPod via SSH and view it using iFile. But seeing as you need an owner's manual, I'm guessing you're probably not planning on jailbreaking anytime soon.
  6. iBoss™

iBoss™ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you Google search it on your iPod, the .PDF will show up, but next to it, you can press a button that says "View HTML Version".

Bookmark the link.
    Now I think if you open a link three times, your iPod completely caches the whole web page, for offline viewing.

So turn Wi-Fi off by Settings (youre not jailbroken) and then open Safari after youve opened the link three or four times, at it should work.

Hope it helped,
    iAppleCentral®
  7. sr900400

sr900400 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    While screen capture would be a solution for a few pages, it's a bit impractical for a whole manual. I have found out quite a lot by just playing around with it but a manual would come in handy every once in awhile when not online. My Ipod touch is jailbroken, 2g and running 3.0 software. I still prefer not to read PDF's on it though.

iAppleCentral, I have used the manual recommended earlier several times and found when I turned off my wi-fi, it was indeed cached. Some of the images are missing but I can live with that.

Thanks again. Scott.