Making Your Own Park on Touchgrind?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Tboy91, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Tboy91

Tboy91 New Member

Hey can anyone help me with how to make a park on touchgrind im looking into it if possible so that way I can make the Rob Dydrek's Fantasy Factory on there that would be pretty tight and/or skateparks from Skate 2 if i could some how (with giving them credit for the whole thing)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ugh i just found a forum with a tut on this darn umm how do you delete threads?
  2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

You can delete posts, but if you start a thread you can't delete it. Just ask a mod to close it.
  3. Tboy91

Tboy91 New Member

Thanks ive started a new thread for this whole park thing right now im making a park I have the layout i just go to look at pics and then right it into xml and im gonna have you shaq test it do you have touchgrind?
  4. Xx-pFizZLE-xX

Xx-pFizZLE-xX Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    can you post link to the tut?
  5. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    more info here,
    you should post the park when you are finished.
  6. Tboy91

Tboy91 New Member

Ill post it you guys tell me what you think at the rate I am at right now it might be done with some problems but to be tested about Saturday.

The tutorial to making you own park is here: http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=380140#p380140

Have fun making your own park its hard i recommend getting graph paper to get a layout going before you make it its all trial and error. You can print some just google graph paper.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    hey can someone here tell me how to make a tar.gz file that is a zipped folder