Making my first app!

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by Wilabob, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilabob

Wilabob New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    OK, This is what I want to do, tell me if it would be too hard. I'm in high school and I know one common problem is knowing what the block rotation is and what class you have next. Almost everyone has a jailbroken ipod touch so this would appeal for most kids. I think it would be really helpful to have an app that tells you what the block rotation is and what class you have in that block. You would customize your classes and block orders for your semester and school. Example:
    A Science
    B Math
    C Woodwork
    D Art

Next day it would tell you:
    F Science
    E Math
    H Art
    G Woodwork

This is the first two rotations. Our school names days differently for example this is the block rotation for one week.
    ABCD
    FEHG
    CDAB
    HGFE
    ABCD

This would be customizable for your school. Then the app would have to relate to the calendar and skip weekends. I'm not sure how you would make holidays work but I'm sure there's a way. Maybe a button that you click to say today's a holiday so the thing doesn't get all screwed up. This is my first app although I did make a pc game once (platformer) I have a mac and downloaded SDK tools and XCode. I really need some guidance with this one. Any help would be great!!
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't create multiple threads.

</thread>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.