Making a Windows 7 Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Jord Teh PwneR, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Jord Teh PwneR

Jord Teh PwneR New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys,
    Just letting you guys know that I am in the making of a theme for the iPhone/iPT. It is a Windows 7 Theme, called iSeven.

This is my first theme I'm making for it, and I will not publicly release it until I have throroughly made sure every detail is correct and accurate. The theme includes everything from lock backgrounds to UI sounds and transitioning wallpaper and icons. If you have any suggestions for icons for apps and any other comments, feel free to post. I know there's nothing to look at, and I want to keep it low key, so I'm just letting you guys know im making one.
  2. LifeSux

LifeSux New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sounds neat, though I could do without the transitioning wallpapers.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I currently have a Se7en theme with slider/sounds and full sbtheme. It's great.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Jord Teh PwneR

Jord Teh PwneR New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For the slide transition i'm only having 2 backgrounds. the Fish background and one of the Vista wallpapers. I was coding for 7 and I somehow mucked it up and all were changing every 0.3 seconds - Laggy as. :S
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Double Post ><
    However, I will need an iPhone tester if they could PM me, as I have iPod Touch and I have included iPhone sounds for things such as SMS, and I cannot obviously test them, so if you could PM me about it that would be great.
    Ok question about boot logo. Is it possible to incorporate a custom boot logo into a theme? If so, how can you do it?
    Thanks
    bump.. need a reply to my question thanks