making a folder for my videos & problem podcasts

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vassar89, Feb 15, 2009.

1. vassar89

vassar89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Searching here and Google has not revealed the answers to two questions I have.

1. I have 40+ short home videos in iTunes and on my iPodT 2g. (I got them there thanks to help from here!) In iTunes the are in Movies, unknown genre. On the iPod they are all in Videos listed above all the other video content I have (from Podcasts). Is there a way to have them in a folder on the iPod so that I do not have to scroll past them all to get to the rest?

2. Some video podcasts I subscribed to are in incompatable formats. When I sync the iPod at the end there is a window telling me I have 35 messages. It lists a title in quotes and say "some of the videos in your itunes library were not copied." I can't copy this list or switch between this box and iTunes. There is no option to delete them. I can't remember 35 titles. I did search for one title on iTunes but it didn't find it. Is there any way to delete these from iTunes so that it stops trying to sync them to the iPod every time? Is there a way to get the iTunes store to not let me get incompatable formats?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    DOn't download podcasts made for the computer and not the ipod. If you do right click and "convert selection for ipod". There is a folder in the iTunes Library where all the Podcasts are kept. Right click and get info and it will show you where.
  3. vassar89

vassar89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I forgot to say that all the podcasts were from iTunes, so I mistakenly thought they would work on my iPod.