Making 1 Album from separated songs

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by sanders, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sanders

sanders New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hello all,

I've got troubles with iTunes: I've now like 11 separated songs placed in a playlist, I want to sync. them all on my iPhone with just an album art, so when I am in my iPhone and put it in landscape mode and tap that album (art) so it will flip that I can see all those 11 songs?

Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for my bad English!)
  2. touch owner in AL

touch owner in AL Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    In your iTunes, right click on the song title, and it will say something like properties. Click on that, and make each one of them the same artist/album and then it will group them that way. You can also make them play in a certain order. Just go into those same properties, and make them 1 of 11, 2 of 11, etc.
  3. Zelda4Touch

Zelda4Touch Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    really don't understand the question...sorry
  4. sanders

sanders New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Aah, Yes thank you I will try that!

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Yep, It worked thanks!
  5. touch owner in AL

touch owner in AL Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You're welcome. I listen to a lot of live music that I either download or rip to iTunes off of CD-Rs that folks have sent me. Usually when I get them, all it says is track 01, track 02, etc. And since they are from complete concerts, it usually comes in three discs, so I end up with a few track 01, track 02, etc. I have to go in and edit these so that I have an artist, an "album" name which is the date of the concert, and re-arrange the tracks so they are in the proper order. Takes a little time, but is worth it to have them on my iPod and not on discs. So I've been doing a good bit of this lately, getting my library correct.
  6. PieOPah

PieOPah Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can edit multiple items and give them all the same artist/album etc.
    It is only unique information that you have to do individually!
  7. touch owner in AL

touch owner in AL Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah, I forgot to mention that. The last one I did was 19 songs, and 20 songs. They were all getting the same artist, so I highlighted all 39 of them and typed that in. Then I selected the 19, and gave them the album title and filled in the 19 in the album number, and did the same with the 20. From there I just had to change the order number and song title individually, but it saved me from typing the artist and album 39 times when I could just type something 3 times.