Make online apps into offline safari apps for ipot

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by floydfix, Oct 6, 2007.

1. floydfix

floydfix New Member

2. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    why the hell are you spamming up this site, just post it once or you will be banned if you do this again,

Cheers,
    Ben.
  3. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

you just started a thread so that you can link to a thread that already has like, 3 duplicates. go die now please.
  4. floydfix

floydfix New Member

If only it were this easy... For idiots like you to get a life...

Let people have their fun and quit trying to be the forum police. I'm sorry if you had a few problems following directions getting this to work, but I guess there is no teaching stupid people.
    and by the way, what are you doing for this community? Making up words like 'ipot'? I am impressed. And the only reason I am going to stop posting links to my thread is because I was Already finished before you guys got your panties in a bunch.
    Aren't we all supposed to be keeping the Internet free from goverment type restrictions? Get a life!

Thank you vey much...
  5. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    does this forum have mods?? i havent seen any, but havent really looked
  6. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

you're such a retard! you assume that because I call you out for spamming, I am too stupid to make a bookmarklet to work. wow, i have been using FileMark Maker to make very nice PDF docs without having to seek the help from spammers and other morons. there are finished applications out there that do what you are doing. we appreciate any effort, but we (or I anyway) dont like spammers.

you wanna make cool stuff, do it for yourself and dont expect any money for it, it isnt worth any.
  7. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah the forum has one mod. There should be a couple more. I wouldn't mind being a mod, and there a are a few people who could be mods around here too .
    Seriously though, i wouldn't mind this thread if jailbreak was out, but other wise it cloggs up the threads.
  8. lachlan438

lachlan438 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yer if i was a mod i delete a lot more post like this one and if i did it a lot more id ban his account and IP address because i don't like you
  9. pdxubaru

pdxubaru New Member

I can feel the luv
  10. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

well, i talked to Bgizzle about being a mod/admin and he is still uncertian what he wants to do. I would really love to remove a lot of these duplicate threads.