Make iFile or any Cydia file app play multiple music files

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by JimDandy, Jul 5, 2009.

1. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This might be a stupid question, so sorry in advance if it is. If I want to use iFile or any other JB app to play music files I didn't get from ITunes, is there any way to make files play one after the other, by track number - like an entire album? When I use iFile or mplayer or any other app, I end up just having to play songs one by one. I'm just talking about mp3s here, nothing fancy. I've been searching for an answer to this with no luck.

Thanks.
  2. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    dTunes from Cydia.
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

AVPlayer should also work.
  4. JimDandy

JimDandy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'll give dTunes a try, tho' I don't know about how it works with 3.0. AVPlayer doesn't seem to move from song to song, which was my point in asking the question. Just plays one song, then stops.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    OK, for a minute there I thought dTunes was entirely off track, but then I figured out where I need to put the files for the app to see them. Seems to work fine. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to play with it to learn how to use it better. I guess some of the original features may be dead now, like Seeqpod? Anyway, great for just playing through folders of your own music without messing with iTunes.