Major Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nckid110, Nov 1, 2007.

1. nckid110

nckid110 New Member

I installed a theme and it tottaly screwed up my touch. It deleted my theme and when I go into a app or anything it shows the loading thing and goes back to the main menu. And I can't restart my ipod or even go into installer. When I touch anyhting on my ipod screen or buttons it shows the loading symbol and freezes then goes back to the menu. Any suggestions.
  2. nckid110

nckid110 New Member

Nevermind problem resolved after countless tries to restore it finaly did and now I have to restart my apps =(
  3. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Glad your problem is solved, however if you look at how many people have viewed this thread, it's a whopping 18 so you can probably just delete this thread because it does not serve any real purpose, nor help anyone in any way. I know im not a mod, but come on.
  4. nckid110

nckid110 New Member

The thread was there for a hour... Do you expect every member to flock to the website when a new thread appears? And plus people can still post about it if anyone has that problem.
  5. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Gotcha, My Bad, It's all good.
  6. MiriamF

MiriamF New Member

I'm having the same problem. No luck restoring though. I tried to install a theme, crashed my iPod, now nothing works. When I restarted my iPod, it goes to the home screen, but the theme is totally screwed up, and whenever I try and go to any apps the loading sign appears and won't go away. iTunes won't recognize it so I can't restore. Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, fixed!