Major Pissed Off. Need some help.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by stickypop, Apr 9, 2008.

1. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Right, I must have Jailbroken my iPod about 8 9 times now? Each time it's either crashed, keyboard frozen, app's not worked and buggered it up etc. So I really do not know what to do. Currently it's at 1.1.3 NOT Jailbroke.
    I could do with someone helping me by basically telling me what I need to do to have a successful Jailbroken iPod.
    I know how to Jailbreak etc
    It's the apps I have problems with first. And also, sometimes, like last time, all that happened was I turned it off and back on and it froze at the Apple logo. Wtf?

Anyway, would some kind soul help me out? PM me for MSN address if you'd prefer to help over that, or just help me here. Please help guys, I'd love to have a nice looking iPod with some nice Apps on it.

Thanks
    Matt Daniels
  2. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    hey matt, what method were you using to jailbreak your ipod?
  3. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I've just jailbroke it on 1.1.3 using ZiPhone. Works good, I just need to find the good apps which are safe and won't break my iPod again. Which are the apps/sources etc I need to add first to get it all going?
  4. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    ill give you a couple of my favorite. ive never really hada problem with jailbreaking, i think any faulty apps ive had, (most the just waves.app) it just slows it down, so i take it off and it works normal again.

the source i like most is blaze official. i dont know the xml off the bat, but their website is blazeco.info.
    they have a download on installer that installs a ton of sources to installer, and they are usually pretty good.
    usually if you are having trouble with your ipod, try deleting the app you installed last, and see if that was the problem before restoring. i have probably 50+ apps/games installed on my ipod and they all seem to work seemlessly.
    if you have ssh, usually on 1.1.3+ that is best because you might have to do some special permission changes etc. i hope this helps. anything else?
    1 person likes this.
  5. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

Is there a way to get Wiggly apps without doing the whole downloading all the iPhone apps? Because I don't want stocks or Weather.
  6. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    um...i believe after you install the blaze ultimate sources than there MIGHT be something in there for that... but if not, after you can ssh and delete them manually too
  7. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Okay, because I want to get rid of this ZiPhone blog thing on my Summerboard.

Btw, should Blaze Ultimate pack be taking ages to refresh? It's so slow!
  8. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The wiggly and apps are at http://ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml

btw: i just looked at you graphic artwork. its amazing, also, soon our repo will be back up, it keeps getting messed up, the link is in my sig.
  9. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks! If anyone does need any graphic work, just ask

I'll add your repo

10. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dont bother for some reason i cannot even get the first line to work, i hate it.