Major New Problem in 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Chrisrokc, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Chrisrokc

Chrisrokc New Member

The when trying to install new programs in 1.1.3 it does not put them out to select them. Infact it doesn't even install them. I tried reinstalling the installer now it won't even load when I click it.

Anyone else have this problem?
  2. kalterplanet

kalterplanet New Member

I get something similar. Whenever I try to download and install a program, installer quits out on me when it gets to the "install" portion of the download. It started happening to me after I queued up some programs to install and one of them aborted due to some sort of error. None of the apps that were in the queue will install correctly now. Additionally when I tried to reinstall the installer 3.0 it said I didn't have enough disk space. It's a brand new touch with nothing on it in the way of media though.
  3. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    First of all, using the search function will solve all your problems.

Second of all, delete all third party apps, and then install BossTools. Open that up, and click on the move applications folder. Let it do its thing, and you should be fine.
  4. inflacoarch

inflacoarch New Member

lol didnt you get that from me? xD
  5. bluetiger20

bluetiger20 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol..... and i thought there was actually a major new problem in 1.1.3. phew! i would have keeled over. i jst installed antiquePod, and its awesome!
  6. suspartan028

suspartan028 New Member

what is the source for the bosstools app and I have 1.1.3 should I re jailbreak it and do I need to uninstall all packages