MAJOR iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by The Untouchable iPod, Jul 12, 2008.

1. The Untouchable iPod

The Untouchable iPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Today i updated my iPod touch to firmware 2.0 and after i got it downloaded (from apple) and i installed it i tried to sync apps to it and got some sort of error but it still put them on there and when i tried to unlock it for the 1st time since the upgrade i cant because every time i slide the slider it moves about half way then the loading spinning thing pops up and it goes back to locked. after trying for a while i finally got it to unlock but when i tried to open up my music it popped up with that loading sign and went back to the lock screen. Right now i'm really mad at apple for doing this to my ipod because i cant get it to work. if apple gave me bad firmware i will most likely sell my ipod and all my other apple products and complain to them for a long time. But if you had this problem too and you fixed it please tell me how to fix it!
  2. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Ohhh, you're gonna "complain to them for a long time"? That's really gonna hurt them, just the same as ONE less customer.
    Not to mention the fact that EVERYONE gets the same firmware. Just restore, ffs.
  3. viruspod

viruspod New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    try to restore the firmware mate, at first it gave me some errors too, but after i restored it, everything looks fine now
  4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Just like the famous saying

"If at first you don't succeed, put into recovery mode and try again" =D
  5. The Untouchable iPod

The Untouchable iPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    by complain i mean call customer service every day untill the problem is resolved
  6. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

You don't think they'd stop answering, or at least file a complaint?
    Not to mention the phone bills.