and something more

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ch0niq, Jun 5, 2008.

1. ch0niq

ch0niq New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Something strange has happened, I bought a touch of ipod 8gb Version 1.1.4. At first everything's fine but suddenly disappeared one day some icons, the quickest solution (uninvestigated and much else) was doing a restoration, and leave it like again to Jailbreak and install applications.
    After restoring my ipod touch, I've noticed that the icon is still a lack of and also I realized that I can not relocate icons pulsed leaving them to move across the screen.
    What solution there is the matter? At a forum on the Internet applications found "basis" to install by SSH Does the recommendation? In truth the only thing I want right now is "format" the ipod touch to stay as if it were new factory.

Sorry my english isnt good
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

May 16, 2008
    Do you have the application icons for Stocks, Weather, Maps, and Notes? If you have none of these, then you do not have the January Software Upgrade (Which gives you these features, downloadable on iTunes) or you have not gotten the iPhone 1.1.4 apps from installer.

If you have all those, but still no Mail, you need to SSH into your iPod and either:

a) If the files for are missing, put them in there.
    b) If the files are there, you need to add an Icon.png for it to show on the SpringBoard.