Mail Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Led, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Led

Led Banned

My mail won't work. I jailbroke my 16gig iTouch with Ipod touch master's version and it worked great. The only problem is that the Mail app won't work. I can't see my new mail. I've installed the password fix as well but it still refuses to work. Has this happened to anyone else and more importantly, do you know how to fix it?
  2. cngodles

cngodles New Member

I've got the same issue.

I can send, but I can't see downloaded messages. I also can't see sent messages.
  3. resendiz93

resendiz93 New Member

Yeah

yeah i have the same issue but idek how to fix it
  4. dem1980

dem1980 New Member

My Mail app worked but now it doesn't worked anymore.
    When i register a mail account, the Mail app delete it !
    When i open the Mail app, it closes immediately.
  5. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok question for all u guys does ur internet have a wep key? mines dosn'et work at home because it has a wep key but i went to a coffe shop and it works there cause the coffe shop doesn't have a wep key
  6. ronsaws2002

ronsaws2002 New Member

I found help from Skyler on this and it worked for me with same symptoms

Download Toggle and turn the phone on. Or if you already have Toggle installed just turn the phone on. Please let us know if this works.:

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nvm im not gonig to install itoggle cause it has given me problems in the past
  8. ronsaws2002

ronsaws2002 New Member

I guess my reply wasn,t complete. The problem I had was that I couldn't get my mail settings to stay and the mail app would crash after 2 seconds. For some reason if you had ever tried the Toggle program it affected the mail app???
    Skyler suggested going back to the Toggle program and turning the phone on. Even on the Ipod Touch.
    When I did this everything worked.

Also I deleted all of my Mail app installs along with the mail fixes and reintalled the mail app again. This gave me the ability to save account settings but did not stop the app from crashing. Changing Toggle fixed that.
  9. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well i c but toggle won't unastall even when i unstalled it with the installer, and also if u acciden'ty turn the phone of my ipod would freeze then would keep freezing on rebot.
  10. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok I downloaded toggle and it has the phone on but i tried my mail and it still doesn't work.