Mail Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by epnfatbdy, Jul 29, 2008.

1. epnfatbdy

epnfatbdy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So I have a digital fax number for work, and it is hosted by myfax. I really need these faxes to show up on my iPhone, because a lot of my work is fieldwork, so when I'm out of the office, I need to see my faxes. Now, when i get the e-mail, the fax attached shows a white screen. MyFax sends these faxes in .pdf format, but the only conclusion I can draw is that it is some kind of coded pdf that the iphone only thinks it can open because it has a .pdf extension. I looked at other forums, and apple support, and all of them don't have a fix. I would like to keep MyFax because it is the cheapest service I could find, but all of them on those other forums were saying that I should just switch to eFax, which is 9 bucks more expensive, which would add up to $108 more $ a year than MyFax, does anyone know of a fix around this?...
  2. sweb1978

sweb1978 New Member

MyFax and iPhone

Good Morning,

Thanks for alerting us to your issue with iPhone in your recent blog post. The MyFax team is currently looking to resolve this issue with a minor fix to the MyFax system. While we believe this fix will be accomplished in a short amount of time, in the interim, we suggest accessing your faxes from your MyFaxCentral.com account which you can login to using your fax number as your user id.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention

The MyFax Team
  3. sweb1978

sweb1978 New Member

MyFax and iPhone

Good Day,

My name is Sam, Product Marketing Manager for MyFax, and an avid iPhone user - I can't do without either!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I would like to announce that the MyFax Team has resolved your issue, and you can now send and recieve faxes anytime, anywhere using your iPhone.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope that you continue using MyFax.

Sam