mail app not working in ziphones 1.1.4 jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by alecgbp, Mar 7, 2008.

1. alecgbp

alecgbp New Member

my mail app is not working. I have a 16 gig iPod touch and used ziphone jailbreak, it worked for me. But now my mail application is not working. It says I have the wrong password. Anybody else having this problem
  2. lopezpm

lopezpm New Member

I am having almost the same problem. If I jailbreak my mail stops updating and if i delete the account it won't let me re-add it. I hope someone knows of a solution for this. I have tried the sync patch in installer, changing the permissions in the mail app and a couple of other thing, but the only thing that brings it back is restore. So until there is a solution I have to stick with the plain vanilla non jailbreak iPhone.
  3. fleshjoe

fleshjoe New Member

My mail app appears to be working fine...been sending/receiving emails all day long since JB'ing with Ziphone 2.6b on a 1.1.4 16g iPod Touch.

I have noticed one anamoly....the new messages notifier seems to be wonky. If I go into mail to synch up, it'll show me the usual red numerical notifier of how many emails I've got waiting. But once I pop in and out of mail, even if I don't read anything, the notifier disappears until the next synch.
  4. neonspyder

neonspyder New Member

ditto.
    haven't come across this ... then again, i check emails, reply, and then delete them

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. honphy

honphy New Member

seems not working while using yahoo mail!
    Gmail works fine!
  6. Mike83

Mike83 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I did the jailbreak on my 32GB touch yesterday using the newest Ziphone, and now, if I start the mail app, its a blank page for 5 seconds, then closes.

Any fixes?
  7. TJROCKSTAR

TJROCKSTAR New Member

Mail.app crashes

My Mail app will bring up the white app screen and then quit out of it back to the home screen. It was fine before the Ziphone jailbreak. I have three yahoo accounts and two gmail accounts, and all are seen in settings. I was able to send photos out of the photos.app, but can not get mail.app to work.
    Any suggestions? Ohh I have loaded BSD subsystem, and mobilefinder. But stil no luck.
  8. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    mine exits straight away too

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. fleshjoe

fleshjoe New Member

Gmail, yahoo, POP3 mail on an old account....all are working fine for me.

It's so odd how these issues occur for some and not others.
  10. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    im restoring!

(4th tiem restoring after jailbreak! apps all crahsing (i only downlaod stuff that ppl knwo works!) ill try ijailbreakme method.