Mail app bug

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by Amalthus, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Amalthus

Amalthus New Member

When I go into Inbox, it shows me "2147483646 unread mails. Load 25 more". Obviously it's a bug. Anyone has a solution?
  2. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

ummmm....no solution, just one thing to say....1.1.3 is buuuuuggggggyyyy it will not run smooth, its a hack which fux'es your fil'ez so noone can expect it to work 100%.

Well there is a solution, restore and buy the january update pack or simply try another jailbreak method.
  3. upd

upd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Rawr I wrote a reply out on my ipod but the forums didn't load it sat there waiting for like 10 minutes. So I'll write it on my comp:

Lol! Well if you have your mail account set to POP then your iPod will download all the messages off of the server and mark them all as unread. However, by default it shouldn't download more than 50...try making your account IMAP if you haven't and see what it does. If everything on the server is read then you won't have any new messages at all.

I wanna see a screen shot of your mail icon ROFL! Or does it not say you have any new messages? If it doesn't then try reinstalling the apps. I am assuming you installed them through installer.