Mail 1.1.4 not working

Discussion in 'iPod touch January App Pack (iPhone Apps)' started by jkracht08, Mar 19, 2008.

1. jkracht08

jkracht08 New Member

I've search the forums and not found a solution. I installed the january updates for the ipodtouchmaster source (iphone apps). Everything works beautifully except Mail. When I open it, it just goes to a grey screen with a little blue bar on top with a 'Settings' button that doesn't work. I've reinstalled it three times and nothing is working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    J|K
  2. timmychan

timmychan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    try uninstalling it and installing the prep for mail
  3. jkracht08

jkracht08 New Member

tried it, still doesn't work. Although now I have a blank screen with two blue bars, one on the top and one on the bottom. The top one doesn't have the "Preferences" button anymore and the bottom bar has a little refresh arrow circle and another pen and paper icon. Neither of them work, and it takes forever to get back to the home screen.

Thanks anyway.

Any help is appreciated.
  4. DTRocker

DTRocker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Download the 1.1.3/4 iPod Full Feature package off installer from the ispazio repo <htttp://repo.ispazio.net> works great
  5. jkracht08

jkracht08 New Member

6. jkracht08

jkracht08 New Member

Tried the ispazio repo, same thing.
  7. DTRocker

DTRocker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    http://www.spaziocellulare.com/Files/iphone/Applicazioni/ipod_full_features.zip go here its from the ispazio repo download it and SSH the Mail app in to your ipot manually see what happens make sure to 755 the files i recommened to go in to each folder in the app and doing highlight all the files and do 755 permissions for all...if that doesnt work well see what we can come up with
  8. I H8 Registering

I H8 Registering New Member

9. jkracht08

jkracht08 New Member

problem never got solved. I eventually had a battery problem and had to bring it in. They gave me a new one with the january app pack installed.