Mafia Wars 1.1 update SUCKS

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by Bi0hAzArD, May 4, 2009.

1. Bi0hAzArD

Bi0hAzArD Member

Don't update to 1.1. It states that it has a faster loading time but take 5x longer to load. The bullets repeat about 5 times. I can't even connect to the network. The mob member bug is still there where it takes people out of your mob. I don't know anyway to go back to v1.0. This sucks.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    wow... okay.. I got my mob back finally (1163) but I lost all of my money.. I had $3.5 million... And I just kept opening it up and it started to go quicker. This game is getting all wierd.
  2. Brisco

Brisco New Member

I made the mistake us cownloading the update lastnight. I wents from 221 mobsters to 521 mobsters. I went from 300 to 600 exp points that have to be gotten before a level jump. I would like to know if I can downgrade. Or backdate the file.
  3. goodwill295

goodwill295 New Member

Yeah, I updated and all of my money, Health, and energy was gone. It also took away 3 of my mafia members and it loads super slow... Some update...

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Bi0hAzArD

Bi0hAzArD Member

Keep opening it and it will eventually fix. I backed it up using appbackup, deleted it, then reinstalled it. Eventually it worked somehow. I just had to gain all of my money again.