Mafia Live Tut

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by ericlam2728, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericlam2728

ericlam2728 New Member

i know there are other tuts but it's 12 and i'm bored so yeah ... =D
    first off let me say this game is called MAFIA live meaning you need a mafia to kill everyone for u =D so add me

319256393 ericlam2728@gmail.com << always add ppl by email that way you get 10k but adding by code is easier so do that if you want to also @ about lvl 30+ you can make about 500,000/ hour easy so there's no point xD anyways here's how the class breaks down

Capitalist= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ =D cuz the timer on ur real estate is faster

Psycho= JOBBBSS =D your energy charges faster D=

EXECUTIONER = X,X you get to fight---- YOU NEED A BIG MAFIA TO BE A SUCCESSFUL EXECUTIONER
    kk

so let's start @ executioner =D
    start off ADD PPL BY EMAIL same as all classes the 10k is really useful
    buy aks & helmets if you have enuf of these your unstoppableso 1 per person of your mafia. recently they added a limit where you cna only have 10x level of you mafia fighting so that sucks

Please Register or Log in to view images

but tihnk aobut it it's still alot of damage if you have like 100 ppl in lvl 10 (i had aobut 50) and i was unstoppable

Capitalist -$$$$$
    YAY MONEY =DD so start by addign ppl by email that way you get money to buy land and property
    as a capitalist your timer for income is faster thus you get more moneyso you need lot's of land so buy land
    also grow your mafia and buy weapons for them

Phsyco- hard working class
    this classes energy charges faster thus you do more jobs. ppl in this class generally get a lot of money when your doing high level jobs like burning drug fields. best job though money-exp wise is take cop for ransom. so do that
    this is the only class where big mafias don't matter just make sure you have enuf ppl for each job also spend points on energy 3 energy 1 atk 1 def

TIPS =D
    first off
    when buy in bulk you'll notice lag if you keep hitting b4 it reloads then when it loads you'll have times you hit= weapons you buy same for jobs so if you don't wanna sit there for hours waiting for the page to load do this

when attacking ppl and you get a lot of money (once got one with 500k ) =D you can money farm them by going to homepage and selecting them then hit attack see tip one on effective attacking

when your starting off make sure that your income > upkeep if it isn't you lose everything that has upkeep which isn't good when limos cost 1m/piece

add ppl by email you get 10k

don't use respect points early you don't need em jsut wait

add me 319256393 ericlam2728@gmail.com i buy RP's for my gangstas

DO NOT GET MINIONS TOTAL RIP OFF

SPEND zen on like this
    capitalists and phsycos energy/atk/def (especially capitalists must have def spend 2 on defence 1 on atk and 2 on energy)

executioners atk/def/stamina and hp
    spend on hp as needed try to get atleast 45 energy by lvl 30

hp=10x stamina

DON'T PICK A GAY LONG NAME OR SHORT 1 LETTER NAME this makes ppl attracted to you like would u rather attack: I HAVE MONEY SOOO MUCH MONEY or eric
    chances are you see the first one first
    ALWAYS BANK MONEY before you fight and close game

there you go my 2 cents

319256393 ericlam2728@gmail.com add me =D free rp
  2. ericlam2728

ericlam2728 New Member

dayum no1 likes my tut i spent like FOREVER ON IT (5 minutes ) TT_TT
  3. 61cadillac

61cadillac New Member

my code is 654 331 280
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.