Mafia live guide (lvl 40+ or so)

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by magicmastah, Apr 4, 2009.

1. magicmastah

magicmastah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I made this on my ipod so ill post more l8ter

Income
    Keep ur income at the minimum! why? cuz if sum1 atks u and fibs 30 mil theyr gona rape u nuf said
    If u got low income andthinkin bout buyij a real estate buy it when ugot the money t o insta buy weps so it stays low

Fights
    Lol in this u hope to find sum1 who didt read above
    Get alot of atk helis cuz of their atk. If y dont got helis get snipersthis is cuz if urr low on cash find sum1 with cash declare war so udont lose him and rape his ass i once found a dude 90mil on him raped him 5 days strait ( ownt)

Jobs
    Jobsr good for clik and go money
    I sugest doin the thibg that give 130mil to 1.1 cuz yr mostlybgonaget alot ( soz idk exact rates) than do the protect crimi and hijak cargo for extra money

Capos
    Id say only get thehp 1 to save time fighting

Weps
    Get sniped low lvls helish 51+ m
    Dont get jets cuz of the upkeep
    Now i dont defend so i dont kno bout. Def stuff

Ill add mur l8ter
  2. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Member

Learn to spell. I make 12M per hour and will be raising that soon. (have 1.5B in bank but too lazy to use) I think its great to have a high income. Either way you will lose money at night. I don't like doing jobs as I level to fast. Leveling to a high level will screw you so much. It would suck to be 50+ with hardly any money. Fighting and upgrading properties/better weapons should be a priority before leveling up. Please rethink your guide and take some spelling and grammar classes.
  3. magicmastah

magicmastah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Dude i wrote that at 12 pm and on my ipod writing is allmost imposible to be correct
    And hell i make 900mil a day with that i jst wrote what i do
  4. Quick Draw McGraw

Quick Draw McGraw New Member

No offense but that is the worst advice ever. Your income has everything to do with the game. I am making $238.7 million/50 minutes at level 34 after my $20 million upkeep. I am completely untouchable to anyone at my level because I have max Light Fight Gear, Long Range Sniper Rifles, Flame Throwers and Mafia Yachts. The only fights I ever lose are from me attacking somebody I never should have (I am over 5:1 on my win:loss record). Hell, I have 1.5 billion in cash right now and haven't had one person attack me yet. Having a high income now will make buying the best weapons much easier when I get to a higher level. BTW, you should be able to get much more than $30 million per hit with the proper amount of members and supplies. I have hit up a guy for over $290 million just on one turn (not on the body collectors list either)
    ------------------double post merged------------------

Please Register or Log in to view images

Leveling up just off of jobs is probably the absolute worst thing you could do in a game like this. Just remember that if you don't have enough income to cover your weapons, the Godfather will have no problem taking everything from you to cover it.

ADD ME IF YOU WANT: 651-219-245