Mafia LIVE; Best return on Real Estate

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by TheIrishMafia, Feb 10, 2009.

1. TheIrishMafia

TheIrishMafia New Member

I was going to post a more detailed breakdown, but then discovered that a few folks have posted spreadsheets online, so I'm just going to post a link to the full spreadsheet.
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pAJZJ-Cme8eLoLrklvUGacQ
    The quick and dirty information for beginning players is that you should focus on Shacks and Hot Dog Stands in equal measure, until you can start buying Gas Stations and Jewelry Stores --- they all provide roughly the same return on investment. You should never be holding empty property, and there's little reason to be saving up money on the high cost properties (they have lower ROI than the cheaper properties), until later in the game, when you're rolling in cash.
  2. marriosuffy

marriosuffy New Member

How do deduct real estate taxes on 1040a? I purchased a home in October, 2007. My monthly mortgage payment includes my county, state, and school taxes (they are placed in Escrow). Apparently my tax payments will be paid out of escrow in April, May and August of 2008. Does that mean that I can not claim real estate for my 2007 return?

iceman58796 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    wtf??

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lmao...