1. ElectricBuffalo

ElectricBuffalo New Member

Hey guys,

I am mostly concerned with getting a Macbook in the near future. I've been hearing September/October for release dates on the supposed update for the Macbooks, but it would seem that Tuesday's event has nothing to do with any new computers (mostly iPods, etc.).

Does anybody know something I don't regarding the future Macbook releases?
  2. danielguitar15

danielguitar15 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well i have also been looking into getting a Macbook Pro recently...and i also thought they were to be announced today previous to finding out what the event was all about. I do know however that Apple is to have another event in October in which they will most likely release new laptops, i'm just unsure of what exact day.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Most likely its going to come during MacWorld in January. Since its the kind of event for those kinds of things.
  4. danielguitar15

danielguitar15 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    But apple usually updates their notebooks in the spring and fall. They've done that for the past few years now, so releasing the macbooks at MacWorld wouldn't make sense.
  5. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Nearly all rumors have just spoke about a re-design and you will probably pay a lot more just for that.

I would get one now as a lot of them are good prices
  6. danny999911

danny999911 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Things are Coming

Shouldn't say much but there are some big new things coming before October is over. Price reductions as well.
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    They don't make huge price increases on same computer models to start with and the new Intel processors won't be ready until Jan or so.

8. stund

stund New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I am wanting a mac now eagerly as well. My hp notebook kiffed out yesterday and I need a new computer asap. Last time I got a new laptop I promised myself a macbook.. but chickened out and got a hp tablet haha. This time for sure mac! But I would like to wait for the news one to come out.. unfortunately I have to wait now - hopefully Apple releases them soon.
  9. ElectricBuffalo

ElectricBuffalo New Member

Price reductions on the current models? Or releases of "new stuff" with lower prices?