Macbook with Hidden 802.11n - does this ring a bell?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by bluetiger20, Jan 15, 2008.

1. bluetiger20

bluetiger20 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So..... a long time ago, in a galaxy not too far away lived this cute little Macbook. And a couple of months down the road, when wi-fi draft N was ready to be released, Apple popped up and said, "Guess what everybody! You're Macbooks already have N preinstalled!" The crowds went wild. Surely, this was a joke. The crowds settled down, and listened as the mighty Steve Jobs spoke again, "But we are sorry to announce that there has been an accounting error. We are not allowed to give you what is already inside your MacBook without you paying us a tad bit more first. Sorry!" The crowds booed and hissed, but paid up anyways, like good little people wanting N. But the people wanted to know this utter bullsh*t would never happen again. And Steve Jobs saw to that! When announcing his next creation, the iPhone, Steve said, "And we will slowly transfer the money you pay into our pockets so that we may constantly update the great iPhone and you will never pay another dime!" And so it was.

But along came this wonderful creation called the iPod Touch, which is certainly ANYTHING but a mere iPod with the right hacks installed. And the world was at peace. The hacker community did what they could the make the iPod perfect, and Steve Jobs did what he could to make the iPhone perfect. "But!" he thought, "What if I were to put all the iPhone apps on the iPod Touch! Its genius!" (I wonder where he got his genius idea? SURELY not from bright communities like this one.....) "Oh but wait...." he said, "I already stole all their money when they bought their precious gem from me. OH WELL!!!!! I will just tell them that I cant add to the value of their iPod without them PAYING ME MORE!!!! BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

And so, Steve Jobs announced that the iPhone apps were coming to the iPod Touch. For a price. Of $20. And everyone b*tched and moaned. And so, a little boy with a big iPod Touch in his pocket decided to help his friends remember why we are being charged for these new apps, and why they will now come standard on new iPod Touch's.

THE END>

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I thought they would not come standard on the new iPod touch's.?
  3. bluetiger20

bluetiger20 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Im pretty sure I have read in several places that the new iPod Touch's will come with 1.1.3 plus the apps pre-installed. It looks like it on the Apple Store website anyways. The way it says, "Have an iPod Touch without the new software?" makes it sound like new iPod will have it.
  4. merlinmatias

merlinmatias New Member

well i tried to do something crating a petition but as i can see they are not allowed, and i dont know why...
    if someone could explain me why they close dont want to help with the petition i would be happy

petition
  5. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Bgizzle said they clutter the forums. I guess if people sign it but DONT POST TO SAY THEY HAVE it should be alright...