Macbook talk, not the "macbook touch"!

Discussion in 'Apple Discussions, Rumours and Speculation' started by iFanaddic, Aug 29, 2008.

1. iFanaddic

iFanaddic Member

Okay they're many threads about the so rumored "macbook touch" but I want to know what can we expect from Apple about for their new mac release?

The only thing I heard up to now is an aluminum casing similar to the macbook pro... Is that it? I wanted to buy the macbook which is in store now but the iPod touch fans community persuaded me to wait for the updates, but I realized I didn't know what I was waiting for cuz to me the current macbooks are perfect...

I think a macbook touch is very possible in a near future but I dont think it will replace the macbook laptop as we know it.. It would probably be an addition to the current mac line or something..
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    i think the touch mac device will be slightly larger than an i Phone and may be out in Sept. I doubt any new macbooks will be out until WWDC when the new intel chips are ready. Macbook Air update and price drop is a possibility for Sept also.
  3. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    for the macbook air to even be a considerable possibility for me to buy, it has gotta have a bigger hard drive
  4. scottyy

scottyy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    yea i dont like the aluminum casing idea for the regular macbooks i think the macbook pro looks like crap, the regulars right now seem awesome they should just upgrade hardware instead