Mac Pwnage tool in Windows using VMware

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by Scott Zargold, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Scott Zargold

Scott Zargold New Member

Unfortunately you cannot use the pwnage tool to pwn your iphone in windows through a virtual machine running OSX.

It recognizes the iPhone and you can use it with itunes in the virtual machine running osx.

When you run the pwnage tool it seems to be working but when it tries to reboot the phone, it can't.
    If you try to reboot manually it just goes to the springboard without pwning.

I guess all of us windows users will have to wait for the release of the windows version.
  2. SHININGSTEEL

SHININGSTEEL Banned

God, it's just one f****** day. Just be patient.
  3. sh*t then i just wasted 2 days downloading mac
  4. antispartan

antispartan New Member

Why did you make a thread telling use we couldn't do something
  5. cogita

cogita New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    maybe so I don't bother to try and do it too?
  6. D3fPo3t

D3fPo3t New Member

thats y u should always have a hackintosh machine handy : ) i get all my osx/linux fun from it and use my main machine for xp and you are using the tiger version of the vmware boot mage right? if you are using a leopard image that includes usb support pm and let me know cuz i would really live not having to unplug my monitor every time i just want to try something out in osx thnx. : ^ )
  7. madmax666

madmax666 New Member

I installed OSX86 on a partition seperate from xp. Isn't as easy as it sounds. Lots of fiddling around and stuff.. but that's how i pwned my iphone

Please Register or Log in to view images