LyricsENG help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by DaN_Himself, Apr 4, 2008.

1. DaN_Himself

DaN_Himself New Member

Hey guys, what's up?

Well, last week I installed the LyricsENG app (iSpazio) and while I was listening to a sound track I went to check it if it works... yup, it did... and it wasn't even a popular song or anything.

Now, I don't know why, it just won't work anymore. I mean, it won't find the lyrics to any songs, even the popular ones like The Beatles and stuff like that... I know I have all my ID3 tags right, 'cause the last.fm app shows me the lyrics to the song I'm playing, but the Lyrics app just won't. Just says not found in less then a second.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyone having the same experience? Some clue about what's going on?

So, that's it. Worked once and never more.

Thanks in advance,

DaN
  2. mclaurin10

mclaurin10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Well I dont know about that, but when I open iLyrics all I get is a scap of ppaper background and then it closes. So its not working but for a different reason, did this happen to you?
  3. BoBop123

BoBop123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Swipe to the right(or left) on the home screen. It should bring up a different page where you can select preferences(or settings, im not sure). Then scroll down and make sure you turn ON all the sources and stuff. Try it. You will see what i mean
  4. DaN_Himself

DaN_Himself New Member

Allright! It worked! But for some reason it isn't showing the lyrics in the music app like it did that one time, only inside the lyrics app, with everithing turned on (auto download, etc)

But thanks a lot! I thought that app didn't have settings... thanks! +rep!

Please Register or Log in to view images

DaN
  5. tipii

tipii New Member

yes what bobop said should work. If not I don't kno what to tell u
  6. DaN_Himself

DaN_Himself New Member

It did work, but for some reason it's not saving the lyrics in the mp3 file, only showing inside the lyrics app.... before I could see the lyrics inside the music app after displaying it in the lyrics app...
  7. BoBop123

BoBop123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Really? I had no idea you could do that lol.

how?
  8. DaN_Himself

DaN_Himself New Member

Well, I didn't do anythink. Like I said, I didn't thought this app had settings until you told me... so when I installed it I was listening to a song and opened the lyrics app to test it out. It showed me the lyrics for that song...
    When I went back to the original (closed lyrics and went back to music) music app and touched the screen, it displayed the lyrics (when I touched the artwork of the song).
    Now it isn't working like that... it just shows inside the lyrics app.
  9. Simpsonsrule296

Simpsonsrule296 New Member

or, u can find the lyrics to the song, go to itunes, right click on the song, and paste the lyrics, then open the music app and click once and they'll show
  10. DaN_Himself

DaN_Himself New Member

Yeah, I know, but it would be awesome if an app would do that for you... I have more than 50gb of music over here... In the iPot I have about 23gb of music. Too many songs to do it manually... All of the ID3 tags are fine, but I have some missing artwork and almost no songs with the lyrics inside the tags. Is there any FREE app for windows that would search the lyrics and only update this part of the tag? Does anyone know?