Lyndwode TNG LCARS

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by coda vex, Nov 29, 2009.

1. coda vex

coda vex New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Anyone using the LCARS theme by Lynwode? I really like this theme, using it on a 1st gen ipod touch jailbroken 3.1.2.

Only issue I have is with some of the icons being differen from his set up and therefore not looking the same on the screen. I heard there is a way to change the icons using iphone browser to fix this but I'm not sure what I need to change or modify.

Anyone?
  2. coda vex

coda vex New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok so I'm trying to change the name of one of my icons to see if doing that allows it to take the icon of the theme. I'm a bit confused because every time I think I change the name it disappears. Part of the problem is that the instructions I'm looking at so the text editor screen different.

This is what my editor looks like:
    bplist00ß

!#$%&)*\MCNotifyUser_CFBundleVersion_MCApplicationId_CFBundleIdentifier_CFBundleExecutableZMCLogLevel_UIRequiresPersistentWiFiYDTSDKName_UIStatusBarStyle_MinimumOSVersion_CFBundleDevelopmentRegion_UIPrerenderedIcon^DTPlatformName_CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion_CFBundleResourceSpecification_CFBundleSupportedPlatforms_MCUseCoreLocation_CFBundleDisplayName_CFBundleSignature_CFBundlePackageType_LSRequiresIPhoneOS\CFBundleNameS2.0_$38728681-08a2-43ef-b819-9a5a4d2a02f0_com.gogii.textplusXtextPlusQ1 ]iphoneos2.2.1_UIStatusBarStyleBlackOpaqueU2.2.1WEnglish XiphoneosS6.0_ResourceRules.plist¡'XiPhoneOST????TAPPL

And this is what the instructions editor looks like:

Please Register or Log in to view images

The bold text is what I think I need to change. Anyone know how to change names? I'm on iPod 1st gen 3.1.2