Luxmo Case. Help?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by SuzukiGS750EZ, Dec 21, 2008.

1. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, so I decided to order an Ipod touch 8gb 2g for christmas. Haven't gotten it yet but really excited. I saw a case & Screen protector combo for the 2g and figured it was a good deal. Find out it was actually a different case. It looks like an Iphone case. Will it still work? I BMX also, do you think itll be fine to throw in my pocket while I bike or should i use my old MP3 player?
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Both links say Ipod touch 2nd Gen case, so i don't know what the problem is?
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    That doesn't look or say anywhere that it is an iPhone case. It should be fine.

I wouldn't take my iPod touch with me if I went BMXing. Even though you would have a case on it I don't think that it would do much to help it out if it went flying in the air out of your pocket off a jump. But that's all your decision.
  4. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I saw a hole in the top of the luxmo case link. It looks like maybe for an iphone? Or is there something there on the touch?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    The reason i'm asking is because i'm supposed to be getting it for christmas and I want to know if I should even bother to open the package. To me it looks like an iphone case in the picture, the second link to the luxmo website is the exact case that was sent out. I just didnt know why an ipod touch 2g has a hole in the case at the top.
  5. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    It's a light sensor that'll adjust the screens brightness depending on the acctual brightness of your enviroment (if function enabled).
  6. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So the hole right in the center of the case on top is a light sensor? I mean, i did notice most iphone case holes are thin slits, but it looked like it would be for the speaker of the phone. I thought that sensor was on the top left or something.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And the iphone is fatter also, isnt it? I dunno. On their website it was put under ipod but to see it in person it looks like an iphone case. But i havent opened it to see if itll fit. If it's an iphone case id rather send it back than be stuck with it.
  7. joesephespinosa

joesephespinosa New Member

Dude just use it!
    Its probaly thiscker because its a case not theipod itself
  8. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

QFT!
    For christ sake, just buy the case.
    And how can it LOOK like an iPhone case there is hardly any visible difference.
    Ffs, it says right there "iPod Touch 2G / 2nd Generation" and " IPOD TOUCH 2" on the Luxmo one. Jesus, isn't it obvious that it's for the iPod Touch 2G?
    Also, if you get a case with a belt clip just clip that on and it won't fall out of your pocket when you BMX.
  9. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Didn't mean to stir up so much commotion. I say its an iphone case because it has a hole in the top, mind you im new to apple products. I was just making sure, if any one of the wiser people on here could input, that it was an ipod touch case. I was just wondering what that hole was for. I was a bit sceptical because when it arrived at my house, it was a different picture than on amazon, which alarmed me. I'm not stupid i can read but i was looking for a reply from someone who knew about the stuff, i see you both can read though. And darc, thanks for the reply about riding. Ill try it out just cruising around and see how comfortable it is and if it will stay clipped with the pedaling movement. And joese, i didn't say the case was thicker, i meant the slit for the iphones speaker is a thin slit where as the case i bought (which is wrapped up) has a hole. But thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. Amazing site, i won't have to join any others. I just setup my brothers ipod nano 3g. It was pretty easy to use. Hopefully my touch will go just as smooth.