Lucky I guess

Discussion in 'iPod touch January App Pack (iPhone Apps)' started by itouchmaster12345, Feb 26, 2008.

1. itouchmaster12345

itouchmaster12345 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Before 1.1.4 came out I restored the other day back to regular 1.1.3, from a jb 1.1.3. I never bought the app pack, but had gotten it for free. But when I came back to the regular 1.1.3, itunes still recognized that my ipod had the january software update, and I had the apps on my ipod. i guess I was pretty lucky.

I jailbroke using a source that was a mix of one of the jailbreaks (i don't remember which one) and the apps i think from ipodtouchmaster.

has this happened to anyone else?
  2. sombdy

sombdy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That's interesting.. so you jailbroke and got the apps, then restored and the apps were still there?
  3. itouchmaster12345

itouchmaster12345 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah it seems that way. it was a couple of weeks ago though. but i have a question... i have the free apps with a 1.1.3 jailbreak (like i've said), but is it supposed to say on itunes, next to firmware version, 1.1.3 (with software upgrade)? Because maybe that is only happening to me and itunes thinks I purchased them.

AND ALSO, on your ipod is it supposed to say in "about" next to version 1.1.3 (4A93)