Lots Of Problems!!! Need Help!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by gsteeld, Apr 23, 2008.

1. gsteeld

gsteeld New Member

I recently just bought my iPod Touch 32GB with 1.1.4 Firware. I have gotten Summerboard working, and lots of other things... I managed to get Customize 2.0 to work, but I can't get any of the others to work... I just tryed to install Customize 1.21 (i couldn't find 1.20) because thats the application with all the cool themes, batterys, icons etc... and the one application you can SHH images into except for Summerboard...

I NEED HELP, I cannot and I do not know how to install Customize 1.20 or 1.21 onto my iPod Tuch (1.1.4).... I installed it, it goes to the chicken screen but then just crahses back to my main dock screen.... HELP, I think I need proper Sources and how to install them. Any other Apps I need to install to make Customize 1.20 or 1.21 work?
  2. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Have you tried first installing Compatability Patch 1.1.4, than installing Customize, and than deleting the patch? If you were able to download the Customize 1.21 fine, and it just keeps crashing, than uninstall customize, and download SUID Lib Fix first, than redownload customize, and it should work.
  3. gsteeld

gsteeld New Member

Alright I followed all your steps... Just installed SUID Lib Fix went back to Customize and now it says "This version of Customize requires Firware 1.1.[123]."
  4. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Download the Compatability Patch again, that's what fixes that prob. I think.
  5. chema

chema New Member

hey every body i need help !!!!!!!!! when i want to restore my ipod it do its thing and when it finishes i have the iti¿unes plug in logo but with the batery there in the corner and it doesnt work ive tried restoring it with 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and none of them work please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ipod is dead !!!!(when i conect it to itunes says that an iphone (i have an ipod) has been detected but it cant identifiy it ) help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Magically delicious

Magically delicious New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is a app called customize 1.1.4 (it looks like it's in spanish but it not) it will install like a fix for the old customize. you must have the old customize installed also though.
  7. Magically delicious

Device:
    iPod touch
    have you made sure the firmware your using is ipod version.I don't think you could get that far into a restore with it but i'd check anyway.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

have u tried using customize 2.0????

i just installed it last night and it works like a charm.... plus i didnt get any fix for since it works well with 1.1.4
  9. chema

chema New Member

IM SURE I DID BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT GOT WRONG BUT I THINK ZIPHONE HAD TO DO WITH IT OR PERHAPS IS MY COMPUTER THANX ANYWAYS
  10. Magically delicious

Device:
    iPod touch
    no problem hope it works out.