Lost money through mobile itunes store?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mortel, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, last night, I decided to purchase an album over the mobile iTunes store. It cost $10, not a lot of money, but a sum worth not losing to me, especially since i have no income, as I have no job, as I am not old enough yet.

Anyways, the purchase went well, and the songs all downloaded straight to my iPod successfully.
    This morning, however, my iPod decided to get stuck at the Apple logo while booting, forcing a DFU restore. I had not gotten the chance to sync the newly purchased songs to my computer, however. So, after the forced restore, I lost the songs that I purchased last night. On my computer, however, in iTunes, it says that the last purchase I made was last night, March 20, and it lists the songs that were in the album. It does not give me an option to download them to my library though.

Please Register or Log in to view images

When I click "check for purchases", it says that none were found, and all purchases may only be downloaded once.

Did I lose my money? =\
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I had a similar problem, but I emailed Apple tech support. They got back to me very quickly and told me to ugrade iTunes, then "Check For Purchases". I would just email them. Good luck.
  3. darkernights

darkernights New Member

never got it to work for me.
  4. rdzsaxplaya

rdzsaxplaya New Member

Wow...that sucks