Lost Applications After Jailbreak 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by SantanaBru, Nov 14, 2007.

1. SantanaBru

SantanaBru New Member

Hi. maybe someone could help me. I upgrade my jailbreaked ipodtouch to 1.1.2 and I lost my jailbreak whit mobilemail, notes, googlemaps, etc. After that, I downgrade it to 1.1.1, I jailbreakit again and I did te process to jailbreak the 1.1.2.
    At this point, my ipodtouch with the 1.1.2 firmware is jailbroken and I want those applications back. How could I do it??? How do I install all those iPhone apps on my 1.1.2 jailbroken ipod touch?? Thanks on advance!!!!
  2. nerp

nerp New Member

Sounds like you just have to reinstall everything again. Just do it the same way you did it with 1.1.1 and be sure to use the 1.1.2 iphone apps instead.
  3. eddy1103

eddy1103 New Member

SantanaBru > All you need is to add "http://repo.us.to" to your sources in the installer, hten you'll have the iphone apps by this way.
    Or you can search this forum to find a link for the 1.1.2 iphone apps

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. SantanaBru

SantanaBru New Member

Thnaks for the advice!!

Some of the applications says "warning. Do not download and install this application on an ipodtouch. What should I do?
  5. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Confirmed working OK

I can confirm what Eddie1103 says is correct.

I have done it successfully.

In the Installer press "sources" button on bottom, then choose "Edit", then "Add".
    Now enter "repo.us.to" then press OK.
    Reboot and open Installer, scroll down the catagories and you will see "iPhone 1.1.2 Apps for". Now go in there and install what you want. Just be sure to install the "Google Maps Prep" and the "Mobile Mail Prep" before installing the Maps and Mail apps.

Yes I know you get the "Warning" before you download but I did and they all work perfectly fine.

This does save alot of time versus installing the iPhone Apps the old manual way.
  6. AlKayder

AlKayder New Member

Yep I can confirm this works too

Please Register or Log in to view images