Losing wifi

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrgrimsby, Aug 1, 2009.

1. mrgrimsby

mrgrimsby New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a un jailbroken 16gb ipod touch 3generation and have installed wunder radio which is a great app for radio listeners but I have a niggling problem.
    When I launch wunder radio and choose a radio sation (usually aksyon radyo cebu) it runs fine for around ten minutes then cuts off, the wifi signal indicator disappears from the top of the screen obviously telling me it is not active, when I shut down wunder radio after a few seconds the wife signal reappears and i can reconnect to the app no problem for another few minutes...the times can vary but on average I would say around ten minutes.
    I use a Linksys wrtg54gs router and have seen on other threads something about nat settings??? Dont fully understand this but mine do appear to be open ...I think.
    Any help advise will be gratefully received, thank you.
    Peter
    Newport
    Isle Of Wight
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    not too sure about the solution to your problem (try reconnecting to network or resetting or something) but there was one thing that caught my eye:

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. mrgrimsby

mrgrimsby New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ipod touch 2g with 3.0 firmware, you know what I mean? I am more than a little green on these type of subjects lol , but thank you for the observation, I will try the advise too thank you for your responce.
    Pete