Losing My iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yoyorks, Oct 25, 2008.

1. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

this is a story about how i lost my f--ing ipod touch 2g 16gb.

In my car i have the tape adapter to ipod thing. so i parked somewhere and it seems that my ipod was hanging out of the door, via the long cable. and it seems someone took my ipod. So when i found out i went looking everywhere for it. i decided that i should give up. Then, i went home and sent an email to myself saying "Cash Reward for return of lost ipod," hoping that the person who took it would check the email on my ipod.

he did. I put my cell number there. the next day he called me and said, ii found you ipod, give me 250 or more for it. and i said i dont have that kind of money, but i am willing to trade you my ps3 for it. the guy said he would still need some money on the side cause he had other people already asking for it, willing to pay him 250.

i was so f***ing pissed. i called the police trying to get them to help me cause the person called me with a restricted number and i also had their ip address cause gmail saves that for you. but the f-ing police officer only said, its as if you lost your ipod. FRikin A! just cause i didnt keep my ipod in the frikin car, and it was dangling out of the car, doesnt mean it wasnt stolen.

now i dunno what to do. i really dont have the money. this guy is a frikin jerk.

and life sucks without an ipod touch
  2. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ouch dude tell him ull give him 300 if he sells it to u, meet him, and get a cop or a buff guy w/ u to get it back
  3. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well dude God does things for a purpose...
    never leave your ipod out of sight ever...
  4. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Tell the guy you will give him more than 250 and then bring a tough guy or a cop with you to take it from him.
  5. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Trace his public IP, do a whois lookup and frickin go to his house... take a baseball bat with you and get back your iPod. This just isn't cool.
  6. exit1010

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i love that idea... plus it works all the time too!!! it never happen to me but a man can dream right?
  7. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ^^ Is that at me? Yeah man, I'm into this kinda stuff. I do internet safety. I use these kinds of tools to catch the bad guys... This is a good example. Care to play? =)
  8. exit1010

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yes i was talking about you!!!!
    and the other dude too!
    good luck!!!
    if that was me holy sh*t i sould not even try to be nice about it...
    oh i would pull my guns brah!!!
    all i wanna do is *bang bang bang bang* and a *clcik-click ching* and take his money!
  9. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    nice choice of song. I want the OP to PM me and we might experiment with tracking this mofo... I mean, the worst case scenario is we fail right?
  10. www719

www719 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If he is used house phone, you can find his house.. by using http://www.whitepages.com/reverse_phone,, well ipod was dangling on your car,, i think that's gonna be robbery.. just sue that person for robbery... i know your feeling,, i'm sorry about that.
    good luck..