Losing an iPod...?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Darkfire45, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Darkfire45

Darkfire45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After I arrived home from school a few days ago, I had realized my iPod was missing.

After 1 hour of frantic searching, I decided to take a break and watch TV. Every few minutes, getting up to go look for it in a new spot, thinking I forgot to check there, or that I should double check.

After a bit I started thinking that I lost it. Either outside (it was storming that night so I was EXTREMELY worried) or it dropped out of my pocket at school or on the bus. The whole night I couldn't sleep and dreamed about finding it.

I was not only concerned about not having my ipod touch with me, I also thought about how much money I just cost my parents by loosing it.
    It was like I had lost a leg, if I ever forgot about losing it, I would start thinking "I should go download this song", "I want to play this iPod game..." or "I'm going to watch this movie on my ipod" then realizing that it was not there.

Fortunately, the bus driver had found it on the bus, so I got it back.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Does anybody have any other stories? Or does anybody know what they would do without their ipod, and how they would feel?
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

[fark] dude, I legit lost my iPod for a week and a half and it went through the wash twice and then I found it in the side pocket the third time I wore those pants since I lost it.

Still worked
  3. Darkfire45

Darkfire45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    my iPod has been through the wash as well. lol I felt so lost without it for only 3 days. I couldn't imagine not having it for a week and a half. its pretty awesome how it still works though, I'm glad apple worked hard on their products.
  4. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

The worst its ever been was handing my iPod in for repairs 2 months back... 2 weeks with no iPod Touch... X_x
  5. thekodanator

thekodanator Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I lost my iPod on an airplane last summer, because i got it out to listen to, but instead decided to read.... stupid books. I left the iPod in my lap, and when the flight was over, i got up and left it there. then someone stole it. crap. But, I got a 2g touch for Christmas, so its all good.
  6. DaTouchkee

DaTouchkee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I drooped my toouch in the parking loot at the moovies and I cracked the screen. I sent it in too se if they woould fix it, but they just sent me back my same oold cracked toouch. Soo it was kind of like i loosed it when I sent it in but its almoost woorse because noow its still cracked and i have too looook at it every day. yoou knoow what im sayin'?
  7. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Thats rough. They should've at least provided you a quote for repairs so you can get something done about it :/
  8. DaTouchkee

DaTouchkee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I already know how much it costs to get the glass repaired by apple.. Its $250 for the 32gig 2g and they just send you a new one. There are other places that will repair the glass but anyone but an authorized apple repair place voids the warranty. But I think the insurance that i bought from best buy that covers a battery replacement when that day eventually comes and that should take care of my cracked glass, since the only way to get to the battery is to remove the glass, and i dont think that they will be putting the broken glass back on the ipod.
  9. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    ur lucky dude, but in the same way, ur not very cautious with ur ipod...?

whenever i take my ipod anywhere i check and make sure its still in my pocket like every 3 mins lol

never lost it
  10. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i once lost a wallet with $80 in it. i miss that $80.