Losing albums and album art

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by peteyeti, Dec 30, 2008.

1. peteyeti

peteyeti New Member

Please help...I have a new ipod touch 8gb and i keep losing album art and have lost an album now too. Some of the album art is missing and a blank space replaces where the cover once was.
    This is the second time this has happened. The first time it happened I connected my ipod to my pc then restored the settings (as I had hardly any info stored) and started again. Then this morning it happened again?
    Can anyone help please...?
    Cheers.
  2. dudiadudia1

dudiadudia1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    that happend to me too...u need to convert ur songs and reattach the album art and then sync them ...
    but u wanna convert to them to exat quality they were originally so u wont lose the quality of the song.
    i used xilsoft.. so i chose the best quality of conversion q-0.
    this should do the trick..did for me..hope i helped
    cheers
  3. peteyeti

peteyeti New Member

cheers there dudiadudia1 - am on it and will get back to you.
  4. joey12

joey12 New Member

idk if im having the same problem as you but all of my songs are all there, but some of the album artwork in coverflow has changed to just a blank, black space. ive tried a few things, but they either work for a day or they dont work at all. sometimes when i click on a song from one of these albums, the artwork magically reappears as the song is playing. apple support didnt know what i was talking about and gave me some useless advice about how to find album artwork via itunes, which does nothing to address this problem. any ideas?