Lose it!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by evrythingisababy, Aug 5, 2009.

1. evrythingisababy

evrythingisababy New Member

I really like the Lose it! App. My friends at work and I use it. I use it to maintain and my 2 friends are using it to lose weight. They have lost over 40 lbs together using it.

What you do is pick the foods you eat in a day and add them to your log. You add your weight and how much you want to lose. The app does the rest!! You can add your own custom recipes and such as well.

I think its a great app for those who are trying to be healthy in this hard to be healthy world!
  2. TDG

TDG Active Member

This isn't a review. This section is for App Store application reviews, and if you'd like to discuss an app, you can do so here or here. Thank you.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    not a review. moved to apps section.
  4. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Agreed. This app is definitely amazing, especially for being free.

I wish they included "Fat" into it though. I dont think it works solely on calories; or rather not healthy. For example, say my daily calories budget is 1500 (in order to maintain). I eat a big mac combo which should total to that same amount, and nothing else fotr the whole day (just to maintain myself). Sure i'd maintain my weight, but its not healthy.