Looks like it's my turn:D(heavy sarcasm intended)

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by ThatGEEKFreak, Jun 10, 2008.

1. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well today is a very sh*tty day

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'll start the story by telling you that today at lunch some kid decides its a good idea to pretend he is going to poor Gatorade on a friend. Well the other kid deiced to whip the bottle and I got it all over me

so I decided to take of my soaked shirt and utter every curse word as the whole cafeteria watches

Ok so a teacher tells us all to go to the office and I did, and calmed down and didn't get in any trouble....until I went to art class. So I take all the electronics out of my pocket. Just so happens I am fixing someones iPod video today. So I stack my PSP, then my iPod touch, then her iPod, then my cell phone and my headphones because my pants are still soaked and I didn't want the electronics getting wet

Ok so heres where it gets sh*tty and f***ed up, somehow they all got behind the laptop I was making with paper(like a sculpture). Well I gather my stuff at the end of class and guess what IT'S FINALLY MY TURN

(big round sarcastic grin) My iPod touch is gone

So then everyone is forced to look for it when I know damn well someone has it. So the vice priniple comes in and he knows I'm allowed to use it as a PDA to write in homework

But thats beside the point MY iPod touch IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! The vice then said it will probably be returned indiscreetly. My ass it will! and no one in that class hates me either

but thats my sh*tty day and my even sh*ttier story

UPDATE: The cops are coming to file a report
  2. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    wow that isnt good
    :<
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Dear god that's a lot of smilies!

Anyways, that really sucks. If I were you, I'd get somebody else that I trusted to play along and have a loud conversation about how "luckily you have lojack on your iPod, and the police are going to arrest however took it if you don't get it back by the end of the week." Just BS it. (If you need some inspiration http://youtube.com/watch?v=IR5iwELasvI)
  4. ThatGEEKFreak

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well luckly my mom just calles and said if you don't get it back will claim it on insurance

But the new one someone else had a really weird color to it, was really bluey, and I dont want that either. I really hope I get it back or a new one for that matter.
  5. meepo

meepo New Member

people these days eh? Have no goddamn decency
  6. ThatGEEKFreak

Device:
    iPad 3
    Sympathy bump, any takers?
  7. wibble

wibble New Member

Quite sorry to hear that. People these days will take anything from you. Earlier this year I've had a nice +$200 North Face coat stolen right out of my locker, didn't even have it for 3 days and it was already stolen. I went and filed a report right away and never saw my coat ever again.

This is probably why I've never taken my ipod touch to school.
  8. ThatGEEKFreak

Device:
    iPad 3
    Well I usually keep it in my pocket but seeing as they are soaked I didn't want it wet.
  9. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    WOW bad day for you!!!! lol i feel sorry for you. At least youre going to get a new one hopefuly with insurance money.