Looks like an iPhone/iPod touch, except its $350 cheaper!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iMaze, Jan 8, 2008.

1. iMaze

iMaze New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Crappy chinese knockoffs.
  3. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

Man that thing sucks the nuts.....well actually if it did that I would imagine more people would actually buy it. But anyway, I think it's funny how they compare it not to what it attempts to rip off (touch) but to a friggin nano.... I mean come on who the hell wants a new nano or any nano since the first generation? The new one, and the second gen ones suck so damn bad.... First of all they are design ugly, and second of all an encrypted file system prevents you from loading ipod linux and rockbox so you are stuck with just music on the 2nd gen, and the crappy apple games. On the new nano sure you get video but you are still stuck with a craptastic locked down file system, and an ugly design. I'll take my 5g video, and ipod touch over any other ipod anyday.... Well of course there is the iphone but I don't want my music player built into my phone because I don't want to buy a new phone every year....
  5. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol the headphones, driver cd, stylus, and USB cables are all listed as 'free gifts' lmao