Looking for Workers!!

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by iPodTouchProduct, Dec 2, 2007.

1. iPodTouchProduct

iPodTouchProduct New Member

Hello ipood touch fans! I would like to ask anyone who would be able to help with what i call iPodTouchProduct. Which is a helping program with all ipod touch owners. Again only for ipod touch owners. I am very smart when it comes to electronics but i am a great guy to hang around with. I want to set this p because i see it is very helpful for people to have someone to go to when they are in trouble. Most people seem to do this stuff for scams. But i am simply here for help for all ipod touch fans. So if there is anyone who is willing to help in the process of iPodTouchProduct i am willing to take anyone who knows what they are doing. I am also on the process of making a website which it will be easier to access all questions from our ipod touch fans. Right now i have videos on youtube that will help ipod touch fans. I do help people on ifans.com but that is reason why i think it will be easier to have a website which i am currently working on. I am looking from between 3to 5 people to help me. If anyone again is willing to do this with me i can say myself we can become a great influence on apple and ipod touch fans. So if you are intrested please email me at LINK REMOVED
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

What?

Try writing this again in English. ...then I'll decide whether or not it is spam.
  3. Amir1990

Amir1990 New Member

lol... i didn't understand it too...
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Do I really have to do this again...?

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

I am a great guy to hang around with...
    Most people do this for scams...BUT I'M GREAT!
    We can become a great influence...

SPAM?