looking for theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by MonkeyBoy191, Oct 18, 2009.

1. MonkeyBoy191

MonkeyBoy191 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    a while ago i upgrades my firmware and i forgot to write down the name of the theme i used. (silly i know)

so the theme i had had a really cool feature where it would change the background depending on the time of the internal clock, when it was morning it was Blue, afternoon it was green, evening it was purple and night it was black.

i really loved this show and i just really hope that someone in here might know the name of it and will be able to point me in the right direction of the theme.

thank you so much in advance ^_^
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well I don't know exactly what that is but I have something that does the same thing but with different pictures.

It's called "Wallpaper Rotation ToD"

If you want to change the pictures, open the file up in an SSH program (or iFile if you wanna go mobile) and go to a folder in the theme file that's called "private", in there are the pictures. Just find your images that you want to use and replace the original ones

Please Register or Log in to view images

make sure they are labeled exactly as they were before though.

Hope it helps!
  3. MonkeyBoy191

MonkeyBoy191 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank you for the help but sadly im looking for the theme for the rotation code in it so i can adapt it for the theme im making (with credit to the coder of the script).

some advice to you though if you want a quicker and easier way of having rotating background you could use BossPaper, rather then having to use SSH and replacing things you just open BossPaper and then pick indiviual photos or a folder with the ones you want.

you can pick the transition effect, the time delay and so on.......i would say check it out.

but as i said i need the code as it only changes when the device time is 12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm.

anyone else know where i can find it????????????????

please and thanks.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    DEEP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

i found it, it was called DEEP yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey i found it.

thank you to ToffeeNut for creating this great theme.