Looking for the best radio app...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Murat, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Looking for the best radio app...BESIDES IRADIO AND MOBILE SCROBBLERR!

İ am looking for the best radio application for my ıpod touch. where ı can lısten to the radio. but i want to listen to my radıo stations whıch ı listen to them from my car too. and ı want to search radio stations by their numbers. like 100.0, 101.8, 98.6 and so. and would you also please tell me how can ı get it with ınstaller. ı need a step by step guıde about how to get the applıcatıon. thank you for helping..
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, there's nothing that matches that right now. Currently, you have two choices for streaming media (which of course won't work unless you're near Wi-Fi).

1. iRadio - They have a bunch of streaming radio stations. All mpeg streaming. A large variety of online stations, but hard to tell what each station is playing other than high-level (e.g., 70s, 80s, jazz, etc.).
    2. MobileScrobble - This hooks you into Last.fm. You can have MobileScrobble keep track of what you listen to, upload the info to Last.fm, and then provide you with other artists you might also like. You can also search for artists or tags and listen to streams of the artists and similar artists streaming... Pretty nice...

In terms of step-by-step - go to Installer. And install the applications. If they're not in your sources, go to the Ultimate List of Sources in the Applications forum...