Looking for someone to jailbreak my iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by monsnom, Feb 17, 2008.

1. monsnom

monsnom New Member

like the title says I live in rhode island and i've been dying to jailbreak it
    but I'm scared i'll mess it up so i'll pay someone to jailbreak it for
    me and add emulators to it I'll travel as far as Massachusetts.
  2. fatboyfoley

fatboyfoley New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dont worry about it man

alright i was in the same situation as you but i decided to sack up and do it.
    go on you tube and search ipodtouchPROhacker.
    thats me. i have been making videos.i only have a few up at the moment but yeah..
    and ipodtouchmaster is what made me decide to do what i do
  3. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    we all scared a first (those of us who have no idea what we doing). but you can do it no prob whatsoever. just check first what version of firmware you hhave (either in itunes of on ipod under settings, general, about, Version) and what version of iTunes. then you can find all the info you need on here. if you pm me ill send you a link to the site whos information i used.
  4. itouchyoutwice

itouchyoutwice New Member

watching youtube videos on how to do this is a great start. you can watch fatboyfoley's (or ipodtouchPROhacker) videos or watch ipodtouchmaster's videos. If you have firmware 1.1.3, it does look like a bit harder to jailbreak, but if you have firmware 1.1.2 to start with like me, then jailbreakin' to 1.1.2 it is like a two step process.
  5. monsnom

monsnom New Member

I have iTunes 7.6 and firmware 1.1.3 I have read on the forums that iTunes 7.6 is harder to jailbreak with
  6. monsnom

monsnom New Member

I have iTunes 7.6 and firmware 1.1.3
  7. 1pod_us3r

1pod_us3r New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    LoL I was just in Rhode Island. I live in Massachusetts. Just look at youtube vids
  8. bman5555

bman5555 New Member

wat about ny
  9. iPodTouch808

iPodTouch808 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i started on youtube then search it and now i am use to doing all this jailbreak thingy or you could go to rupertgee's blog and he explains things well
  10. touchey

touchey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Seriously, do it yourself - then if anything goofs up later on, you can fix it yourself.

go to ipodtouchmaster.com and read the first paragraph>click on the "see all my videos - click here" and scroll down to the 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 downgrade then do the 1.1.2 upgrade and the 1.1.3 upgrade. You'll be jailbroken in no time, and half the fun is learning. YOU CAN'T SCREW IT UP, if all else fails, you just restore it on iTunes.

I was a little scared like everyone else admits to - but it really is a piece of cake and with ipodtouchmaster's step by step vid. you've got it made.